burgercraving: (so they can see you)
Santana Lopez ([personal profile] burgercraving) wrote2012-02-01 02:12 am

IC; with Emily

[Santana is sitting in the Busted Ball at the bar with the music playing from the jukebox. it's playing "Don't You Forget About Me" at the moment, though it'll become quickly noticeable that it's just cycling through eighties pop music featured in John Hughes movies. she's humming along and filing her nails, and there's a few pieces of paper in front of her with ... music notes]
favorited: (Soon she will seduce them all.)

[personal profile] favorited 2012-02-01 07:47 am (UTC)(link)
[do you even still live here??

nevermind. the point is, Emily's going to just sorta be standing here in the doorway for a sec, since she saw Santana as she was walking in and hesitated there]
favorited: (No way is it infinite.)

[personal profile] favorited 2012-02-01 04:37 pm (UTC)(link)
...I can spare a little time.

[approaches slowly]
favorited: (This is exquisite.)

[personal profile] favorited 2012-02-01 05:00 pm (UTC)(link)
Thanks.

[takes a sip and looks over at the papers] How's it going?
favorited: (Really it is.)

[personal profile] favorited 2012-02-01 05:15 pm (UTC)(link)
[gives her a curious look]
favorited: (Cannot tell a lie.)

[personal profile] favorited 2012-02-01 09:30 pm (UTC)(link)
Well, if there's something I can do to help...
favorited: (Her face is inflatable!)

[personal profile] favorited 2012-02-02 12:57 am (UTC)(link)
And how do I do that exactly?
favorited: (Nice touch with the thong.)

[personal profile] favorited 2012-02-02 03:18 am (UTC)(link)
I'll take your word for it.
favorited: (Wondering about the scenery?)

[personal profile] favorited 2012-02-02 03:23 am (UTC)(link)
I said I'll believe you, not that I'll do it.
favorited: (A lot closer than Disney.)

[personal profile] favorited 2012-02-02 03:37 am (UTC)(link)
Well, you're certainly feeling... [hmm, what's a good word?]
favorited: (Good exhibit.)

[personal profile] favorited 2012-02-02 03:56 am (UTC)(link)
I'm not trying to crush anything. I'm just surprised.
favorited: (Expose it to sunlight!)

[personal profile] favorited 2012-02-02 04:20 am (UTC)(link)
Fine. I'm not sure I really want to talk about it either.

(no subject)

[personal profile] favorited - 2012-02-02 04:25 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] favorited - 2012-02-02 04:30 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] favorited - 2012-02-02 04:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] favorited - 2012-02-02 05:04 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] favorited - 2012-02-02 05:25 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] favorited - 2012-02-02 05:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] favorited - 2012-02-02 05:48 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] favorited - 2012-02-02 06:05 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] favorited - 2012-02-02 06:13 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] favorited - 2012-02-02 06:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] favorited - 2012-02-02 06:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] favorited - 2012-02-02 06:31 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] favorited - 2012-02-02 06:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] favorited - 2012-02-02 06:52 (UTC) - Expand